Saturday, December 13, 2008

Some Luck? Maybe?

Perhaps an update is in order.

Didn't get called for the class on the 15th, obviously. Remaining hopeful for the 23rd class.

I shot an e-mail off to OKC to see if they ever received my medical. The reply came rather quickly and was a rather negative, "No". To this I admit I became rather angry and that apparently showed a bit when I called Chicago to find out what the fuck was going on. Much to my surprise I was connected to someone who seemed to actually care about the situation. I gave her some basic info and she checked my phone number and said she'd call back in a bit. She did, and basically they have my medical clearance but cannot forward it until they have my MMPI2 (psych test) which seems to be missing. After taking all my info and asking for me to fax a copy of my TOL she told me that this didn't seem to be the only case and that it would be taken care of by next week, and I would be contacted then. All I have to say is wow, nice service, too bad I couldn't get this a month ago.

Other than that...not much. Took another IQ test, scored 130 again. Maybe if I felt like I was capable of making intelligent decisions that might mean something, but alas.

No comments: