Saturday, November 29, 2008

Holidays Begin

We won't talk about Thanksgiving, just that it went about like I expected.

Went running last night, hurt like hell. Its been weeks since the last time I ran, and it was very noticeable. My left knee ended up hurting all night and still does today, I was told this is probably tendinitis, and would explain the monthly pains I get in my knees.

Also last night I got a call from my cousin Alyssa, apparently a bunch of high school friends were getting together and I was invited. We ended up at Alyssa and Jon's house and pretty much spent the whole night there, playing games and having a good time. It's been so long since I laughed so hard and so much. It felt really good to finally have that much fun and reattach with people. Especially those who I haven't seen in almost a year, like Ruth and Ami. Met Ruth's fiance too, yet another friend who's going to be married. I think this leaves Derek, Ami, and myself as unmarried/unengaged, although I'm sure Ami will be engaged soon too. Still, lots of fun, and I really needed that. I just wish such occasions could be had more often, I hope like hell I can make new friends like these in Spokane. After lots of pictures everyone started to trickle home, I think I made it home a little after 1:00am, dead tired.

That's pretty much all that happened this week, next week I'll start the hoping for class date calls. Not being here for birthday or Christmas would be completely awesome, although either December class date would mean missing out on another get together of friends. At this point getting my life going again is more important then even friends. I'll never get out of this day by day funk that I've been in if I don't get my life back on track.

No comments: